Pages

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

they melt my heart


I love these kids.  It has been so much fun getting to know them over the past few years.  When I first started visiting the farm in 2010 they were very shy and a bit wary of the strange muzungu, and now when they see me drive in they all run to greet me at the car often jumping into my arms with big smiles on their faces.

They are so special.



Special thanks to Nikki for the pictures!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures! Beautiful children! What a privilege to have such a special relationship with them.
    love mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. They melt my heart too. Your pictures are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your welcome!
    enjoy them (the pictures-but especially the kids! they are quite special thats for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nikki,

    Are you home already? And you're right, the kids are so special. I am glad you were able to spend time with them.

    ReplyDelete