I am from the West Coast of Canada so I know all about layering.
I have been layering a lot recently as it is pretty cold in Zambia right now. And because I know that most of you do not really believe me when I say that it is cold, here are some pictures (which I am sure I will be teased about) proving that I have lost all sense of style because I am too cold to care.
Yes, that is right, I am wearing a dress, a t-shirt, a hoody, a scarf, a slip, yoga pants, leggings, and bright pink socks with my flip flops.
And for a close up:
Awesome. I know.
And yes, in case you are wondering, all of the aunties made fun of me for being cold and wearing so many clothes because they think that since I am from Canada I should love this cold weather we are having and feel right at home in it.
Tuesday, July 19, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



and you call yourself canadian?!?! jk! awesome fashion! stay warm!
ReplyDeleteus, on the other hand..are reaching 50 degrees with humidix here in southern manitoba..yeppers, I would rather be in Africa right about now!
Oh come on Nikki, it beats minus 50 with windchill.
ReplyDeleteHey Elizabeth, what is the daytime temp?
Al Sawatzky
Nice outfit Liz! Warm beats fancy style.
ReplyDeleteHow's the chicken's leg?
AJ
Nikki, I am from the west coast. . .it stays fairly mild and I don't ever have to deal with -50 with windchill! And I am sure I will melt in October as it is their hot month (I've been told you feel like you are living in an oven).
ReplyDeleteAl, I have no idea what the temperature is, but it is the wind that makes it cold. It wouldn't be that bad if I had some warmer clothes with me.
AJ, you are right, warm beats style! And I'm sure the chicken's leg will be fine.