Pages

Sunday, January 29, 2012

home

I cannot believe how quickly my time at home has gone.  It seems like just a few days ago I arrived back home in Canada and very shortly I will be back on a plane on my way to Zambia.

One of my favourite views of downtown Vancouver heading north down Cambie Street.  I love the skyline (though it is a bit odd to me with the new BC Place crown instead of the marshmallow dome I am used to) with the snow dusted mountains in the background.


I have had such a great time seeing and catching up with friends.


And making super awesome faces. (Yep, I am a total dork, but I think it is more fun that way.)



Appreciating restaurant mirrors that give you compliments.


Enjoying the snow. .well, not really; I think that snow is beautiful, but I prefer it up on the mountains.


Picking up a few shifts at the airport (yay for jobs you can come back to!) and having the draw for the 2012 version of the Skill Testing Question Contest.  Thanks to everyone who supported this fundraiser!

No comments:

Post a Comment