Pages

Monday, January 2, 2012

reflections

I cannot believe that we are already into a new year (where did 2011 go?). It is hard to sum up all of my experiences in 2011, but if I had to pick just one word to describe it all, it would be love.

I truly love these children and have cherished my time with them.



I feel so fortunate that over these past few years I have been able to build relationships with these children and watch them grow.


So it is no surprise that in a couple of weeks I will be going back to Zambia to continue my time volunteering with the children. As this is a volunteer position, I need to raise my own financial support and would appreciate your assistance.

To donate online, please visit www.seedsofhopecm.com, (click on the PayPal button) and in the description write “Elizabeth Kroeker.” Alternatively, you are able to contribute by cheque or direct deposit (contact me at kroeker.elizabeth@gmail.com and I will email you the direct deposit form).

Cheques can be mailed to
Seeds of Hope
PO BOX 3474
Mission BC V2V 4L1
Canada
*Please make cheques payable to: Seeds of Hope Children's Ministry™ with a note stating that the support is for Elizabeth Kroeker

All donations will be issued a tax receipt.

Thank you in advance for your support.


If you would like more information on my trip to Zambia, Grace Academy, or Seeds of Hope, please feel free to contact me via email at kroeker.elizabeth@gmail.com.


1 comment:

  1. we are so happy for you that you get to go back. Hope you enjoy your time in Canada first though.

    ReplyDelete