Pages

Friday, July 27, 2012

sports day

Although I live on the other side of the world, there are always reminders of home everywhere I go.


This year the Sports Day uniform was old Vancouver Marathon t-shirts.  (It will probably be the only time I wear a marathon t-shirt).

They had races down the length of the soccer field. 





And had breaks to drink orange coloured juice.  Do all of the sports days at home still serve the bright orange McD's drink?  Oh fond memories of Central sports days, hotdogs and eating ice cream with a stick!


These kids can run!


And jump!


And they fly through the air with grace.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE sports days!!....all the memories of past and present. : ) This looked like fun!
    Yeah for "old" t-shirts to help create team spirit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog post, Liz! Love the pictures,the kid's bare feet and your memories.

    ReplyDelete