100 grams unsweetened coconut, finely shredded
1/2 vanilla bean, cut in half and scraped
2 egg whites, from medium eggs
handful of chocolate chips, melted, optional
Combine sugar, coconut and scraped vanilla bean in a small bowl. Add egg whites and mix until well combined.
Divide into ten portions, squeeze each until it is a small mass and shape into mountains.
Place on a parchment paper lined baking sheet and bake at 325 for approximately 15 minutes or until the coconut is lightly golden on top.
Let cool completely before topping with melted chocolate, if using.
Recipe from here.



Those look really good! Another recipe to try. :)
ReplyDeletelove mom
I am beginning to think that you should open your own bakery!! Although I did think this before as well...only then I thought you should try the gluten free market....now I think you should just go with whatever "strikes your fancy" : )
ReplyDelete