Pages

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

tall and small

Today was Shorty's first full day in Zambia and I introduced him to some of the beautiful children in my life.


As you can imagine, they are all very impressed with his height.  And, as it turns out, the door are very low here and he hits his head in every single door frame.

4 comments:

  1. So glad he made it there okay! What about the treats I sent you? Hopefully he didn't get hungry and eat them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I am also so glad he made it after being delayed in NYC! Love the treats - thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey..glad Michael is there safe and sound...bought you some fly paper rolls today will give them to your Mom....enjoy your visit!! Yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. by the way...Michael looks pretty good for having traveled all that way. Nice photo!

    ReplyDelete