Pages

Saturday, October 29, 2011

ice cream

It has been very hot all week, and today was no exception. Hot weather = ice cream weather, except in Zambia hot weather = melted + spoiled ice cream. So I decided to make my own.


Ingredients
1 can condensed milk
2 cups whipping cream
1/2 cup skor bits*
1/2 cup chocolate chips*

In a large bowl, mix the skor bits and chocolate chips with the condensed milk.

Whip the cream until stiff peaks form.

Fold the whipped cream into the condensed milk mixture until well incorporated.

Transfer to an airtight container and let sit until set (approximately 6 hours).

*I used skor bits and chocolate chips because that is what I had on hand, but you can use any other combination.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you took a picture out of a magazine. But i notice the terrazzo in the backround so it must be real. Did you share?



    Al Sawatzky

    ReplyDelete