As fun as road trips can be, hands down, the BEST part of Lusaka is the food.
Mmm. . .food.
I cannot even pretend that I don't miss the food at home, so when we go to Lusaka,(once we finish our errands) our focus is food and eating all of the things we cannot get in Ndola.
I started with a chicken pita from Nandos.
Then we went for ice cream (yep, I stuck with the stereotype and had vanilla). It was the best ice cream I have had since being in Africa.
BBQ chicken pizza (I was tempted to have the Hawaiian, but it was pineapple and macon - whatever that is). As you can see I could not even wait to take the picture before I started to eat it!
And then chicken tikka masala from Curry in a Hurry.
A-MAZ-ING! Seriously, it was all so good!
Don't worry, I didn't eat it all at once, but rather over a couple of days, and I shared most of it so I am not a complete pig. And, yes, I enjoyed every bite! :)




macon??? Is that a more mmmming type of bacon??
ReplyDeleteNo idea what the macon is, but wasn't about to try it and be disappointed with the fake bacon. Bacon here isn't nearly as tasty as it is at home.
ReplyDeleteI can just imagine how excited you were about all the food options. Mmmm food!!
ReplyDelete