Tuesday, November 29, 2011
crackers
I am not sure how it got to be that time of year again, but Christmas is just around the corner. I think it is because it is really hot here and there are no snow covered mountains anywhere in sight that I am having a hard time wrapping my brain around the fact that there are only 27 days until Christmas.
But last night and this morning I was getting into the Christmas spirit by listening to Christmas music (until the power went out) and making Christmas crackers as a treat for the kids.
They have all been wondering why I was (and teasing me for) collecting toilet paper rolls, so I am excited to hand them out and share one of my family traditions with all of them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Great job, Liz! Looking forward to hearing what the kids thought of your 'toilet paper rolls'.
ReplyDeletemom
I told them they had to open them in their rooms so the little pieces would not get lost in the dark, so I don`t know what their reaction was when they opened them, but they were pretty excited to get them. Even the dorm parents were excited to receive one.
ReplyDeleteCool!
ReplyDelete