Sorry for the lack of posts this week. Terrible, I know.
Not that it is any excuse, but the internet has been down, as have I. I spent far too many hours this week (okay, really just one full day because I refused to stay overnight) in a hospital bed hooked up to an IV.
Although I am happy to say that, after way too many pills, I am finally feeling a bit better (and would be way better if it actually rained and cooled down. . .it is way too hot right now).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Wow, I am in awe of that iv line!! Hope you are feeling better! Love Lizzie
ReplyDeleteSo glad you are feeling better!!
ReplyDeletelove mom
Am feeling much better, thanks.
ReplyDeleteAnd I have a nice war wound of a hole and a bruise on half of my hand from the IV. Good times.