Pages

Sunday, July 25, 2010

say it isn't so

I’m not sure exactly how it happened, but I am in my last full week in Zambia as I leave for home next Thursday. It seems the saying is true: time flies when you are having fun.

My time here has been an adventure and I have loved it. The people I have met here are so special and will forever remain etched on my heart. The kids have become “my” kids and I love them more than I thought possible and I wish only good things for them.



If you have a chance to come here, seize the opportunity; I promise you will not regret it and you will see firsthand just how amazing these children are.

Besides, how can you not love these faces?







2 comments:

  1. We love those faces too :) Soooo glad you've had such an amazing time there -- can't wait to hear more about it!
    Auntie Gail

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course you feel in love with all of them! Look how darling they all are. Give them all hugs from me.
    ~Tenaya

    ReplyDelete