Last night I had a sleepover with the young girls.
Susan and I prepared a chocolate fountain with assorted treats (apples, bananas, marshmallows, cookies and pretzels) and the girls loved it. It was a bit messy (okay, actually really messy), but lots of fun and worth the mess!
Then we watched a movie and went to bed (not the easiest of tasks when there are 22 girls all on a sugar high).
The night was full of giggles and whispers to friends, lots of bathroom breaks and not much sleep. I woke up many times throughout the night to little voices asking "Auntie Lizzie, may I have a drink of water?" and shortly after "Auntie Lizzie, I have to use the toilet" and then "Auntie Lizzie can we watch another movie?" So I am a little tired today and will head to bed very early tonight, but I would still do it again (just give me a couple of days to recover). :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Looks good!! and fun!! What's banofee pie?
ReplyDelete