Meet Jiminy.
He lives in my bathroom. He has ventured out on his own as he moved away from the rest of his family (who live under my fridge). He sings to me at night, and sometimes startles me in the morning as he jumps up to say hello.
Just another thing that reinforces my theory that life in Africa sometimes feels like a live animation Disney movie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


so I saw The Lion King 3D last night (favorite movie of ALL time!) and the entire time, watching it..I was like..oh Africa..how I miss thee so much!! It totally sent me back! so yah, basically I agree..disney must have been inspired by Africa!!
ReplyDeleteI know, Disney nailed it on the Lion King! When I was on safari on the Serengeti watching the warthogs as they pranced/ran with their tails up it was exactly as portrayed in the Lion King.
ReplyDelete